Your very own Mountain Paradise in the heart of the Blue Zone in the Nicoya Peninsula.
52-hectares (129 acres) of pristine land, 20 minutes outside the city of Nicoya, 10 minutes from the pretty town of Hojancha, and 5km from the beautiful village of La Mansión. This is one of only 5 Blue Zones of the world, offering the longest life expectancy and best quality of health available on the planet. Limitless, mineral rich pure spring water born right on the land, edible forest comprising of 2500 producing fruit trees of 60 different types of fruits, and total off grid living potential.
The land boasts three recently built structures: two 3 bedroom/2 bathroom luxury ranches and a large aquaponics/organic farmhouse + industrial kitchen building. There’s a 4th building made of recycled plastic bottles being completed now.
This unique valley and mountain view property is in the heart of a biological corridor and you will have your very own private wildlife preserve plus two micro climates. It is a hidden treasure that also includes a very long list of additional attributes and extras to make it a truly once in a lifetime opportunity for the right buyer:
– Year round abundant pure spring water: multiple pristine water sources, distribution tanks, and wells accessible throughout
– 27 hectares of gently sloping to flat land with flowing creeks, cascades, and waterfalls with natural rock pools to wade in
– 4 perfectly flat terraces with amazing views, large enough for many more houses or cabins
– Largest and only of its kind aquaponics system greenhouse in Costa Rica with bountiful fish and vegetables ready to harvest year round
– Edible and drought resistant landscape: Amazing variety in the edible fruit forest comprising of 2500 mature trees plus exotic acerola cherries, turmeric, pomegranate, and much more
– Biofuel plantation for year round biodiesel production; Teak & Melina ready to harvest now + 2500 endangered reforested Ron Ron trees (20 more years to harvest).
– Bird paradise: Ornithologist will love viewing hundreds of rare exotic birds all in just one place! Slaty Tailed and black headed Trogon, Squirrel Cuckoo, turquoise browed motmot, long-tailed manakin, laughing falcon, toucans, hummingbirds, woodpeckers, hawks, and many more including hundreds of migrating species.
– Would suit an intentional community, eco-resort, yoga retreat center, organic farm, educational center, subdivide in separate parcels or just a secluded getaway with stunning views for a discerning buyer
– 25 hectares are a biological reserve/eco-park education center fed by 100% spring water. Government pays $1300/year “protection plan” to preserve this.
This is a nature lovers´dream with great potential and one of our best deals!