This fiercely outstanding property for sale in the luxurious nature of the Costa Rican Guanacaste province is located 700 meters from the Pacific Ocean in the south end of the Nicoya Peninsula. This is stunning natural surroundings at its best. This property offers more than 12 acres of land including:
- 5 independent bungalows overlooking the ocean with magnificent sunsets
- a huge pool house made in traditional style with kitchen, bar and a home theater corner
- a maid house with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths
- a bodega (laundry room and more)
- a Spa with bathroom
- a guest house
All constructions are made of teak wood from ground to roof.
This is an unique and one of a kind property secluded in its natural environment. Quietude, delicacy, serenity and nature lovers will enjoy this property.
So far it was used as an ecological lodge but It could also now fit a superb and exclusive turn-key property for elite clientele.
The property also offers plenty of space for expansion.
- 12 x 6 meters pool
- full speed wireless internet and cable TV
- a 100 yards long suspended bridge overlooking the tropical nature
- The property is only a few miles away from the bursting area of Santa Teresa/ Mal Pais with abundant restaurants, bars, nightlife, world class surfing spots and all the commodities needed as banks and more
- This area is deserved by a 25 minutes flight or 3 1/2 hours drive from the capital and international airport.
- The beautiful sand beaches along this part of the coast enjoy ocean breezes, tide pools with a backdrop of splendid tropical nature with unique flora and fauna like howler monkeys, toucans and much more.