Located in the town of Santa Teresa in the center of a sandy beach with consistent surf, known as Playa Carmen, you will find this private beachfront property known, successfully operating as hotel.
The property is in the Zona Maritima, ZMT. This is 7500 meters of prime developable beachfront property. The concession is 100% COMPLETE. A 20 year REGISTERED CONCESSION was granted in November 2007. To date the owner has only touched on the development potential. The approved zoning or ´uso de suelo´ of ZAT1 allows for approximately 24 more units. Currently the hotel consists of five buildings, a large modern two story hotel with 4 rooms. Two private casitas. One beachfront restaurant, and a beachfront yoga deck with view of the ocean.
With the addition of the new beachfront restaurant, this hotel is one of the best in the area. Because there are so few legal beachfront restaurants in the area, and everyone wants to eat there, they make a lot of money, and there’s room for expansion too.
- Santa Teresa approved water meter
- 44 meters beach frontage with private beach access
- Swimming pool of 15 x 6 meters (50 by 20 feet) professionally built by Piscinas Aquarium.
- Beachfront yoga/spa rancho space
- Fully licensed beachfront restaurant/bar, one of very few in the area
- New Tanque-10 Waste Treatment Plant
- Permiso Funcionamento from Ministerio de Salud and a Hotel Patente, Licenses
- Two wells, one on each property, water is very scarce and valuable in our town
- Extensive irrigation and drainage systems throughout the properties
- Flower gardens, fruit trees and lawns throughout the properties.
- Ample lighted parking