This beautiful listing is located on the Southern Nicoya peninsula, just a short drive to the beach in Cabuya, 7 km to Montezuma and 10 km to Mal Pais and Santa Teresa.
The property for sale is one that’s easy to fall in love with because of its topography and views. This is one of the few farms in the area in which the past owners have allowed a generous portion of the land to return to jungle, so throughout the farm it has a raw, exciting feeling, but with large expanses of grass as well, creating great visibility. Much of it is a gradual slope, allowing access to almost every corner, giving it tremendous construction possibilities. From half of the farm, there are ocean views, and from most of the rest, gorgeous mountain views. The farm even includes a few hilltops with 360 degree views! There are huge old trees, a spring, and a river with water flowing throughout the year.
The farm is located on the road between Malpais and Cabuya, a very desirable area that puts you close to a great number of good beaches and surf spots, this is an area that’s sure to go up in value and the following steps have already been completed:
- Aerial Topographic Survey
- Geo Referenced Data has been surveyed that provides a unique accurate 3D model of the entire property.
- Hydrological (water) Study has been accomplished that ensures adequate water supply.
- Core drilling has been completed, ensuring the adequate and proper installation of the road near the entrance.
- Roads, culverts, and bridges have now been built, crossing two rivers inside the property.
- Iron Front Gate.